BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATION
ALL INDUSTRY LEADERS in one place
The exhibition is traditionally attended by the largest organizations of the timber industry complex, as well as:
- HEADS OF MINISTRIES MAKING DECISIONS
- REPRESENTATIVES AND MANAGERS OF ALL FORESTRIES OF THE REPUBLIC OF BELARUS
- FOREIGN DELEGATIONS
- DIPLOMATIC CORPS
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- ORGANIZATIONS OF RELATED INDUSTRIES
Participation in exhibitions not only provides direct sales, but also other benefits
- EFFECTIVE ENTERING THE MARKET AND PRESENTATION OF NEW PLAYERS
- CREATION OR EXPANSION OF A DEALER NETWORK FOR FOREIGN COMPANIES
- UNDERSTANDING THE DEMAND FOR A PRODUCT OR SERVICE ON THE MARKET
- EXPORT POSSIBILITY ASSESSMENT
- COOPERATION WITH OTHER MARKET PLAYERS, STRENGTHENING RELATIONS
Organized to not oversaturate unnecessary information and only give useful
- STUDYING NEW TRENDS, IDEAS, INNOVATIONS
- PARTICIPATION IN DIRECT ORGANIZED B2B NEGOTIATIONS WITH WHOLESALE BUYERS AND RETAIL CHAINS
- ROUND TABLE AND DISCUSSION FOR STRATEGIC DECISION MAKING
- AREA FOR HOLDING YOUR OWN BUSINESS EVENTS (PRESENTATIONS, MASTER CLASSES)
Exhibition is one of the most powerful and effective marketing tools
- COVERAGE OF THE EXHIBITION BY INDUSTRIAL, ECONOMIC AND PUBLIC-POLITICAL MEDIA
- FORMATION, ADJUSTMENT OF PUBLIC OPINION ABOUT THE INDUSTRY AS A WHOLE
- ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN OF THE EXHIBITION DRAWS ATTENTION TO EACH EXHIBITOR, ITS DEVELOPMENTS AND PRODUCTS
- INVOLVEMENT OF STUDENTS AND YOUNG SPECIALISTS - INCREASES THE IMAGE OF THE PROFESSION
SCHEDULE OF WORK
WORKING HOURS OF THE EXHIBITION, ARRIVAL, INSTALLATION AND DISMANTLING
Installation: 11-12 September 2022 9:00-19:00
Arrival of participants: September 12-13, 2022 9:00-20:00
Work of the exhibition: 14-15 September 2022 10:00-18: 00, September 16, 2022 10:00-16:00
Departure of participants: September 16, 2022 after 16:00
Dismantling: September 17, 2022
The schedule of arrival of exhibitors is published by the organizer no later than 09/09/2022.
Includes wall panels, fascia board with the name of the organization, lamps, wastepaper basket. Additional walls, furniture, carpets and any services must be ordered separately.
STANDARD TURNKEY BOOTH
An option that is convenient for foreign participants. We develop the booth structure from standard equipment, its design and decoration. The customer receives a booth, completely ready for work at the time of arrival.
A booth for those organizations that are interested in personalizing their workspace, focusing on status and attracting the attention of exhibition visitors.
Placing equipment outside, which allows you to demonstrate large-sized exhibits and show them at work. Additionally, it is possible to install an individual booth outside.
CALCULATION OF THE COST OF SERVICES
Use our feedback form or contact the project manager to calculate the cost of participation in the exhibition.
DEADLINES FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS AND INFORMATION
Submission of applications for participation in the exhibition and ordering additional services and equipment is carried out no later than 25.08.2022.
In case of ordering additional services and equipment at a later date, the organizer has the right to establish a surcharge of 10% of the cost.
Admission to participation in the exhibition is possible only if there is a contract for the provision of services signed by both parties and 100% prepayment is made no later than 25.08.2022.
Guaranteed reservation of exhibition space and a guarantee of the provision of services are provided on a 100% prepayment basis within 10 working days from the date of the invoice-application. In case of non-payment, the organizer has the right to provide the disputed space to another exhibitor.
Information about the organization in the exhibition catalog and the logo of the organization must be submitted to the National Exhibition Center "BelExpo" before 25.08.2022. If information about the organization was not provided on time, the organizer has the right not to post it in the catalog, and the payment for the service is not refundable.